– He gave his whole life, every drop of blood and energy to God when True Father was alive
– With his pennies earned he was able to give me everything I needed and wanted!
– He was happy when I was happy.
– He never abused my mother! Not even once.
– He could not control my mother and she beat me. Yes she did. Yet she loves me too.
– My parents respected and honored the Holy Blessing of God and they loved me very much…too much stress, and confusion, loneliness, and exclusion came along with the job…perhaps, and that made it very difficult for all the wonderful things but they are still married. According to Hyung Jin Moon they are fallen because of HAK JA HAN (!!!!!!); accordingly, I have said that my father is a coward for not standing up for True Father’s word posthumously. Yet it is undeniable that this man, Michael J. Chapman has lived his whole entire life for the sake of God’s Kingdom Come and His Second Coming of Jesus in Sun Myung Moon and the Heavenly Establishment of True Parents. He is a saint in the name of JESUS!
– I am greatly hurt by the division in this church
– My dad is Sun Myung Moon’s servant, best friend, and son of God.
I’m going to make a stomach sinking point here in three short paragraphs but first let us ponder Genesis 4 as we watch Eve remake life after the fall. First of all, she lost the way to life and was kicked out of the Garden of Eden with Adam for connecting themselves to Satan’s lineage. Second, she and Adam never apologized to God for their newly found sexuality and went on to have children. After her first son murdered his younger brother, Eve sighed begrudgingly had her last child named Seth. Satan had taken everything that was God’s, except Seth—meaning weakling—because who wants a loser anyhow? God did.
Call it post-shadowing but we see this scenario again in Esau and Jacob’s story down the bloodline of Seth when Rebekah tricks Issac (Genesis 27:46) into blessing Jacob, the younger son. This time, Jacob is tested alive and continues to form the twelve tribes of Israel. He was responsible for his faith to serve the Master God instead of the Master Satan, according to the covenant of the cutting of the foreskin established by God and Abraham. Originally, God did not want his sons to mutilate themselves but the law of restoration required them to do so as an act of loyalty to the true Master of the Universe, also known as God.
So, now when you flip open New Jersey Hunting & Trapping Digest to page fifteen (after pages covered with the most recently required licenses and permits to even walk in a forest) we see Keith Griglak, proudly identifying himself as “Senior Wildlife Biologist” in a blurb about cutting folks from interacting with creation for five years plus if they even so much as swim in a pond twice. He justifies the law with the mistakes of real people in real violations according to the law. He encourages citizens to spy on each other with cameras and phone calls to the police. Now, this is not God’s law but New Jersey law! Evil lawmakers are happily hunting the human population out of the mountains, lakes, fields, and nature overall. Happy hunting.
Griglak, Keith. “Two Strikes, You’re Out!” New Jersey Hunting & Trapping Digest. August 2019. (p.15)
After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life. (Genesis 3:24 NIV)
Dear Heavenly Father,
The time has come for us to act. There are children within Your Garden of Eden and we kneel before Your throne. In Your name we are cleansed from iniquity but still so unworthy. Much needs to be done and alone it is impossible but with you all things can be done; so you give us worth. Thank You.
Everyday, we grow heavier inside our hearts knowing that the time of Your Kingdom of Heaven on Earth is long overdue. Today, Father, we dedicate ourselves to you. Today we lift our hands in praise and shatter the fears that we have treasured in our hearts: of being scorned, poor, forlorn, cast-aside and weak for loving you and following your name. No, Today we proudly wear your name upon the cornerstones of our souls as we will not be moved by the winds any more. We put your name as the highest treasure of our souls.
Heavenly Father, Your name is Jesus and it is True Parents. So, this is the Trinity that the Bible talks about. This is the magic that caused the miracle of Jesus Christ to be born! Please guide us on the way of faith for our hearts are so pitiably weak without you! Father… You make us strong and You put the pieces Together again. We now see that you are King and you need a Kingdom that Jesus came twice to fulfill.
Now, Hyung Jin Moon, the heir stands upon the throne. He carries a rod of iron. It is difficult to appreciate this. But we understand. Please give us the strength to make it clear to our communities and nation that we are not ashamed of Jesus Messiah — not at his first nor at his second coming!